Digital Brochures & Resources
Top 10 Reasons to Join BOMA SF
BOMA SF ROI
BOMA SF Marketing Brochure
BOMA SF Commemorative Centennial Brochure
Welcome to BOMA San Francisco, the voice of commercial real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area. BOMA is the most influential and effective advocacy, recruitment and training organization for the U.S. commercial real estate industry. BOMA San Francisco represents more than 72 million square feet of office space in San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin and Sonoma counties, and is federated with BOMA International and BOMA California, the voices of the commercial real estate industry in Washington, D.C. and Sacramento. BOMA offers commercial property owners and managers and the businesses that serve them an invaluable package of services to help them succeed in one of the nation’s most challenging and competitive markets.
- BOMA is your guide to the jungle of San Francisco politics. BOMA staff and committees analyze and track local legislation, code changes and new regulations that can affect your business.
- BOMA is your last line of defense against bad laws. BOMA’s Political Action Committee (BOMA-SF-PAC) campaigns for candidates and issues that promote economic vitality and the health of our industry — and against those that would harm it.
- BOMA is your partner in recruitment, training and communication. BOMA relationships, expert-taught seminars, and other programs and publications allow our members to hire and retain top talent, build rewarding careers and stay in touch with the ideas, events and trends that matter.
- BOMA is your representative at the bargaining table. BOMA’s savvy negotiators advise and represent our industry in contract talks with unionized building service workers, energy providers and the trash collection and recycling industry.
- BOMA is your multi-purpose tool. From government relations and lobbying, to networking, recruiting and professional development, negotiation, advice and counsel, BOMA is your best resource to succeed in San Francisco’s commercial real estate market.
Membership allows San Francisco commercial property owners, investors, developers, managers and suppliers protect and enhance the value of their investments, and allows participation in BOMA’s Political Action Committee.
The Building Owners and Managers Association of San Francisco advances the commercial real estate industry through advocacy, professional development and information exchange.
- BOMA San Francisco will be members’ primary resource for commercial real estate information and education.
- BOMA San Francisco will be recognized by the government as the representative (voice) of commercial real estate.
- BOMA San Francisco’s diversified services will be a business advantage to members.
- BOMA San Francisco will be a financially stable and secure membership organization.
BOMA's History & Member Testimonials -- 2011 Centennial Celebration
- View BOMA Centennial Gala Film: BOMA San Francisco produced this short film for its Centennial Gala held at The Palace Hotel on May 19, 2011. The film represents just a tiny sliver of the BOMA San Francisco story, and the rich history our members share.
- View Centennial Commemorative Brochure
- View Centennial Press Release and Gala Sponsors