Real Estate Associations
- Commercial Real Estate Women San Francisco(CREW-SF)
- International Facility Management Association San Francisco (IFMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association SF Chapter
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- National Multi-Housing Council
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- BOMA International
Real Estate Educational Organizations
Real Estate Information/Reference
- BOMA International's Experience Exchange Report (EER)
Helps you measure and manage asset performance.
- BOMA International's 360 Performance Program
This program is designed to validate and recognize commercial properties that demonstrate best practices in all major areas of building operations and management. A BOMA 360 Performance Building designates that a property is being managed to the highest standards of excellence.
- BOMA International's Building Classifications
BOMA International's research & statistics section of its website offers the definitions of building classes.
- San Francisco Department of Environment
Valuable information regarding sustainability in our city.
- Transportation Management Association of San Francisco
- Peninsula Traffic Congestion Relief ALLIANCE
The ALLIANCE is dedicated to addressing the challenges involved in getting to and from work in San Mateo County by helping people find ways to get to work that are faster, cheaper, and/or easier through commuter information, employer programs, and city transportation demand management partnerships.