COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
BOMA San Francisco is actively working in collaboration with BOMA International to continually provide commercial real estate professionals with credible information on how to mitigate the potential health and business impacts of COVID-19. We’re here to help you navigate the latest industry updates, public health guidelines and government regulations relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will regularly publish the latest press releases, BOMA resources, and information from our partners and association members as it becomes available.
As of August 20, 2021:
- Masks are required indoors for all individuals, regardless of their vaccination status
- All capacity and distancing requirements have been lifted
- Cal/OSHA's June 17, 2021 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) governs public health requirements in all workplaces
- The City and County of San Francisco requires that proof of vaccination be shown for entry to restaurants, bars, clubs, theatres and entertainment venues where food or drink is served inside, as well as gyms, recreation facilities and other indoor fitness establishments for all individuals 12 and older.
The City frequently updates the COVID-19 Outreach Toolkit. BOMA SF recommends periodically checking for new, printable versions of the City’s required signs. These signs are listed below:
- Masks Required for All. All San Francisco businesses must post a version of this flyer at public entrances. Masks are now required for all in public indoor places.
- Get Vaccinated San Francisco. All San Francisco businesses are required to display a version of this poster in employee breakrooms.
- Best Practices. All San Francisco businesses are required to display a version of this poster in front-facing highly visible entrances. It includes best practices and prevention measures to protect against COVID-19 transmission
- Vaccination and Masks Required for All. This sign is required only for businesses where eating or drinking happens indoors, and fitness and recreational facilities must post a version of this flyer at public entrances
- Vaccination and Masks Required for Staff. This sign is required only for businesses where eating or drinking happens indoors, and fitness and recreational facilities. It must be posted in employee break rooms.
The City has also developed the following optional signs that you may wish to display in your building:
- How to Verify Vaccine Status. This sign is a guide for business owners and staff to know how to check the Vaccination Status QR codes.
- Ventilation Checklist Poster. Businesses open to the public for indoor services may wish to complete and post this ventilation checklist.
- Wear Your Face Covering Correctly. This sign shows the correct and incorrect ways to wear a face covering to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For more detailed information on remaining state and local health requirements, as well as what is required in the workplace by Cal/OSHA, please see BOMA SF's "State and Local Public Health Requirements as of August 20, 2021" guide below.
Missing something? Let us know! Reach out to email@example.com