BOMA is your last line of DEFENSE against BAD POLICY
The BOMA San Francisco Political Action Committee (BOMA-SF-PAC) campaigns for candidates and issues that promote economic vitality and the health of the commercial real estate industry - and against those that would harm it. Click here to view our list of accomplishments.
The legislative landscape is changing. More and more proposals affecting building owners and asset managers — new taxes, fees and land-use restrictions — are going to the ballot. BOMA is prepared. BOMA’s Political Action Committee (BOMA-SF-PAC) is the largest and most effective PAC organized to protect the interests of the commercial real estate industry. Each election cycle, BOMA analyzes local ballot initiatives and interviews local candidates. When necessary, BOMA is prepared to bring its own policy initiatives to voters directly. BOMA staff understands how to comply with complex rules governing PACs and political campaigns to keep members out of harm’s way. Most importantly, we raise the money to wage effective campaigns and we win.
BOMA-SF-PAC's mission is to:
- Initiate and support measures that will help the commercial real estate industry.
- Modify or defeat legislation that could adversely impact San Francisco's business property owners.
- Regularly meet and communicate our industry's concerns to city and state officials.
- Support business-friendly candidates for San Francisco's Board of Supervisors.
- Build coalitions and partnerships with other groups with similar goals and objectives.
- BOMA-SF-PAC supports the association's public policy objectives. BOMA's position on public affairs issues is developed through deliberation of the Government Affairs Policy Advisory Committee (GAPAC) and its technical task forces.
BOMA-SF-PAC relies on contributions for funding. This is truly an investment in your future and the future of our industry. You may send contributions to:
BOMA-SF-PAC, ID # 870449
c/o BOMA San Francisco
233 Sansome Street, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Contributions to BOMA-SF-PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.