BOMA is a multi-purpose tool for building owners & managers
BOMA San Francisco is the voice of commercial real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area. With over a 100-year history, BOMA is the most influential and effective advocacy, recruitment and training organization for the U.S. commercial real estate industry. BOMA San Francisco represents more than 72 million square feet of office space in San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin and Sonoma counties.
BOMA offers commercial property owners and managers and the businesses that serve them an invaluable package of services to help them succeed in one of the nation’s most challenging and competitive markets.
- BOMA is your guide to the jungle of San Francisco politics. BOMA staff and committees analyze and track local legislation, code changes and new regulations that can affect your business.
- BOMA is your last line of defense against bad laws. BOMA’s Political Action Committee (BOMA-SF-PAC) campaigns for candidates and issues that promote economic vitality and the health of our industry — and against those that would harm it.
- BOMA is your partner in recruitment, training and communication. BOMA relationships, expert-taught seminars, and other programs and publications allow our members to hire and retain top talent, build rewarding careers and stay in touch with the ideas, events and trends that matter.
- BOMA is your representative at the bargaining table. BOMA’s savvy negotiators advise and represent our industry in contract talks with unionized building service workers, energy providers and the trash collection and recycling industry.
- BOMA is your multi-purpose tool. From government relations and lobbying, to networking, recruiting and professional development, negotiation, advice and counsel, BOMA is your best resource to succeed in San Francisco’s commercial real estate market.
- Top 10 Reasons to Join BOMA SF
- BOMA Return on Investment
- View BOMA San Francisco's Membership Brochure
- BOMA's Commemorative Centennial Brochure
Membership allows San Francisco commercial property owners, investors, developers, managers and suppliers protect and enhance the value of their investments, and allows participation in BOMA’s Political Action Committee. Join today!