Emergency Preparedness Committee
Chair: Jackson Talbot Cushman & Wakefield, The Pyramid Center, (415) 797-2210, email@example.com
The mission of BOMA San Francisco's Emergency Preparedness Committee is to
- Support BOMA member information needs regarding security and life safety measures
- Facilitate communication between BOMA members and their tenants
- Support Government agency needs and facilitate communication between those entities and BOMA members
To identify exemplary safety, security, emergency preparedness and incident prevention practices in the commercial property field, and to educate members about the security and life safety assessment and planning tools, and range of preparedness options available to them.
The Great California Shakeout - October 17, 2013
- The 2013 Great California ShakeOut earthquake drill will be held this year on October 17th at 10:17 a.m. (mark your calendars- ShakeOut is always on the third Thursday of October). In 2012 more than 9 million Californians participated, and already more than 1.1 million people have been registered in 2013.
BOMA San Francisco's 2013 Emergency Preparedness Workshop Information
- February 20, 2013 - How to Prepare and Respond to an Emergency
- April 10, 2013 - High Rise Active Shooter Preparedness
Visit and subscribe to the BOMA San Francisco Advocacy Blog (www.bomasanfrancisco.blogspot.com) for the real-time updates of issues that affect the commercial real estate industry in San Francisco, Marin and San Mateo Counties.
General & Committee Resource Material
- Security Advisory - See Something ~ Say Something
- Building Business Resilience from the Ground Up - Courtesy of BlackRock
- Disaster Preparedness & an Employer's Legal Duty - Courtesy of Littler law firm
In order to accomplish their objectives, the BOMA San Francisco Emergency Preparedness Committee (EPC) members have divided the committee into six subcommittees. The structure of the monthly meetings have been formatted to allow for a presentation, public sector updates, and time for each subcommittee chair to provide an update to EPC members. The remaining time is dedicated to a interactive group table top exercise. The hypotheical scenario facilitates BOMA San Francisco members to share the best emergency preparedness practices.
- Communication Subcommittee Chair - Stacia Keisner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event and Event Management Subcommittee Chair - EPC Vice Chair, Lou Cuneo, email@example.com
- Neighborhood Subcommittee Chair - Ellen Kovach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private/Public Sector Liaison Subcommittee Chair, Barry Cardoza, email@example.com
- Training Subcommittee Chair, Shea Baldez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11 Jun 2013 12:00AM | San Francisco, CA Emergency Preparedness Committee Meeting
- 09 Jul 2013 12:00AM | San Francisco, CA Emergency Preparedness Committee Meeting
- 13 Aug 2013 12:00AM | San Francisco, CA Emergency Preparedness Committee Meeting
- 10 Sep 2013 12:00AM | San Francisco, CA Emergency Preparedness Committee Meeting
- 08 Oct 2013 12:00AM | San Francisco, CA Emergency Preparedness Committee Meeting
- 12 Nov 2013 12:00AM | San Francisco, CA Emergency Preparedness Committee Meeting